skip to Main Content
Back To Top
BMA Aviation can assist the client in the following areas:
- Airline Certification: Part 91, Part 121, Part 125, Part 129, Part 135
- Aircraft Bridging / Conformity / Document Control
- Process Improvement in Airport Operations / Customer Service / Passenger Re-accommodation / IROPS
- We perform the following Audits: IOSA, Safety, Maintenance, Customer Service, Fuel, Deice, Security, Cargo, OSHA, and Facility Audits.
- Crew Planning and Scheduling
- Dangerous Goods (HAZMAT) LOI’s, Class Instruction, DG Programs
- Deice Training and Certification, De-Ice Programs
- Dispatcher Training Curriculums / Dispatcher Recurrent Training. Flight Follower Training Curriculumns / Flight Follower Recurrent Training.
- ETOPS Certification as well as Oceanic & Long Range Navigation
- Operational Control Systems / Flight Control Planning Systems and Weight & Balance Systems
- Flight Planning Consulting for Maximum Fuel Savings
- Insurance Audits and Safety Related Training including SMS
- Maintenance: MEL Construction / CDL Construction / Maintenance Training
- Manuals for All Facets of Operations: Part 91, Part 117, Part 121, Part 125, Part 135
- Meteorologists and Meteorology Training
- Operations Control and Reliability / AOC / SOC / OCC / NCC
- Operations Specifications (OPS SPECS) Origination or Amendments
- Pre-CHEP Inspections
- Quality Assurance Consulting
- Temporary Employees: SME’s available on a short term basis for hard to fill positions
- TSA Security Programs: AOSSP, POSSP, PCSSP, etc.