The ATP-CTP (Airline Transport Pilot/Certified Training Program) course is required for anyone seeking an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate with multi-engine privileges. The Training program is required prior to taking the ATP knowledge test.
The program serves as a prerequisite for the multi-engine ATP written exam which covers aerodynamics, automation, adverse weather conditions, air carrier operations, transport airplane performance, professionalism, leadership and development.
Of the 10 hours of simulator training, six (6) hours must be completed in a Level C or higher full flight simulator that represents a multi-engine, turbine airplane with a maximum takeoff weight of at least 40,000 pounds.
Experienced instructional staff with extensive experience in transport aircraft and airline operations will conduct the training and preparation for the ATP test. Classes will be available in the Atlanta and Dallas facilities.[/vc_column_text]
To be eligible to take this training you must:
- Hold a FAA Private or Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Hold an Airplane Multiengine Land Rating
- Hold an Instrument Airplane Rating
- Read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Right click on the link below to download these PDF files:
ATP CTP promotional pricing is $3750 (reduced from $4895)
- Additional discounts are available for groups of four or more, must commit by contract – Sim and resource availability restrictions may apply*
- Custom start dates available for groups of four – Sim and resource availability restrictions may apply*
- Covid custom exclusive class: if you have a large group (four or more) – Ground school and sims, will only be students you know, we will not offer the class date to the public
*Some restrictions apply, please call for details.
The course fee includes:
- 30 hours of classroom training
- 10 hours of simulator training (six full-motion and four FTD)
- All required materials and supplies